I received a L’Oreal EverCreme VoxBox free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Included in my VoxBox:
- L’Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourish Shampoo
- L’Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner
- L’Oreal EverCreme Renourishing Butter
I have been a fan of the L’Oreal Advanced hair care line for years, so I was jumping up and down at the opportunity to try out these new products from L’Oreal! They are free of sulfate, parabens, harsh salts, and dye. They are even vegan!
Thanks so much Influenster! Stay tuned to my social media channels for even more about these products.
I recently received my Simple Sunrise VoxBox free from Influenster for testing purposes. Check out my unboxing video on my YouTube channel to see what’s inside!
What is your favorite skincare product? Comment below!
I received my XO VoxBox from Influenster a few weeks back and am finally posting what I received inside mine. Here it is:
- Tide Pods with Febreze – 10 pacs
- Skinfix Hand Repair Cream – 1 oz
- Colgate Optic White Toothbrush+ Built-In Whitening Pen
- Colagte Optic White Express White Toothpaste – 3 oz
- John Freida Frizz Ease Shampoo, Conditioner, and Primer – 1.5 oz, 1.5 oz, and 0.7 oz
I received my Adore Me lingerie set in a separate shipment (review coming soon!) and a coupon code for Land’s End, which can be found on For the Love of the Deal’s Facebook page.
I received the above mentioned products free in exchange for testing and review purposes.
I guess you could say I had a pretty good mail week this week, with 3 packages arriving with products I received for testing and review purposes:
I received 2 boxes from Influenster and another package with a DermaRoller (review coming soon). This post features the contents of my Refresh VoxBox from Influenster. Here’s what I received:
- 2 1.5 ounce bags of Beanitos chips – Nacho Cheese and Restaurant Style varieties
- COVERGIRL UltraSmooth Foundation in 820 creamy natural with applicator
- L’OCCITANE Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream
- Free coupon for an Orgain Certified Organix Nutritional Shake – I redeemed mine for the iced cafe mocha flavor
- Montagne Jeunesse Black Seaweed Peel Off Masque
- Skinnygirl Tasty Nutrition Bar in Dark Chocolate Pretzel
- Listerine Pocketpak 24 count
- DenTek Fun Flossers 3 count
- DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks 30 count
View my unboxing on YouTube:
More information on these products coming soon. Stay tuned to my social media accounts so you don’t miss a post!
I received the Refresh VoxBox from Influenster for testing and review purposes.
I recently received the Moda VoxBox in the mail from Influenster. Moda means fashion in Spanish and Italian. Here’s a peek at what’s inside my latest VoxBox:
- Resource Spring Water – $1.49
- Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa – $2.29
- Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer – $5.99-$6.99
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara – $5.49-$5.99
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner (transparent) – $5.99-$6.49
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick (Berry Rose) – $6.99-$7.49
- Clairol Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask – $14.99
- Puffs Tissues SoftPack – $1.99-$2.49
I received these products free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Another good mail day today! My Surf’s Up VoxBox from Influenster made its long-awaited arrival today!
Here are the contents:
- Jamba Juice Smoothie Kit (2 coupons): $2.99-$3.49
- First Aid Shot Therapy: $2.99
- SinfulColors Professional Nail Polish: $1.99
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Shampoo & Conditioner: $3 for travel size ~~~ When opened my VoxBox, it smelled amazing because of these products! Mmmmmm coconuts!
In 1-2 weeks, Influenster will be sending me Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Lotion ($2.99 for 2 oz).