Erin Condren Life Planner Giveaway (ends 2/14)
Disclaimer: This review is formed of my personal opinions and is in no way endorsed by Erin Condren. Erin Condren is NOT responsible for the giveaway in any way. This is a random act of kindness on behalf of Lauren Stauffer & The Stauffer Home. Co-Host Super Frugal Stephanie is not responsible for the giveaway item.
A life planner is more than the little book you carried around when you were in school to remember your homework assignments. A life planner can help you balance work, exercise, kids, a wedding, and so much more. I personally am one of those people who has to write everything down, or else I will quickly forget. Keep your life in order with an Eric Condren Life Planner.
Some giveaway information that you need to know:
- The winner must have visited every sponsor and host.
- Erin Condren has a very long shipping time frame, which is out of the control of the blogger.
- Several bloggers are promoting this giveaway, they are not in any way responsible for prize fulfillment.
- The contest runs from January 17th – February 14th.
- Enter below. You can also gain extra entries daily.
- Good luck! I can’t wait to see who wins. If you have any questions be sure to comment on this blog post and I will answer promptly.
- The winner will be allowed to pick the cover that he/she wants and their name will be put on it if they choose one that requires a name. They can also choose the quick ship life planner option.
Enter the giveaway (opens in a new window)
While you are here, enter the Shop ‘Til You Drop giveaway, which ends January 26th, 2015. One lucky winner will take home over $100 in gift cards!